Made by Yoke Kansa Wand Ayurveda Tool
The Kansa wand, known as “kamsya” in Sanskrit, is an ancient skin-care tool that originated in India over 5,000 years ago during the Bronze Age. Kansa bronze , also known as the "healing metal" in India, has numerous health benefits.
Ayurveda is all about unlocking your inner vitality and this is just one Ayurveda product to support this end. Kansa wands are similar to jade rollers and gua sha crystals, however they pre-date both.
The Kansa Wand is made of bronze (an alloy of tin and copper) which helps reducing stress and relieving muscular tension. The bronze massager can help rejuvenate and restore skin luster, reduces stress and tension and helps release acidity and toxins from the skin.
4.5 in w x 1.7 in h
Kansa wands are designed to help balance the Ayurveda doshas, remove toxins and balance the energy-body (e.g., chakras and marmas) -- all while improving the exterior look and health of your skin.
- Lymphatic drainage: A kansa wand massage can help to accelerate the lymph elimination process reducing puffiness, clearing acne, and brightening skin tone.
- Reducing acidity: A kansa wand massage can help release the highly acidic toxins lodged in the lymph nodes, thus helping balance the skin’s pH level. This reduces oiliness and inflammation. Removing highly acidic toxins creates a blackish / grayish effect on the skin during massage which is a common outcome of the process
- Calms and rejuvenates the body: Kansa metal has a high electrical conductivity; thus it works on the subtle electromagnetic energy of the body which runs in the meridians and chakras. It amplifies the body’s natural bioelectrical network and revitalizes and balances its systems.
- Relieves stress and energizes the body: Marma points are vital energy or communication centers in the body which get blocked due to physical and emotional trauma, toxins, and poor digestion. This causes issues like dryness, oiliness, sensitivities, congestion, and discoloration. A kansa wand massage opens the marma points and relieves stress, making the body feel relaxed and healthy.
You can use our ayurveda kansa wand on your face, or feet. We recommend you use high quality oil such as jojoba, coconut oil or ghee. Before using in an entire massage session, we suggested you test the kansa out on a small patch of skin to ensure you have no allergies to the metal.
FOR THE FEET:
- After you clean and dry feet, dab oil onto the sole / bottom of your foot.
- Lightly massage in small circular motions until you have covered the entire sole of the foot.
- Wipe the area clean to ensure no oil remains on the foot.
FOR THE FACE
- After you clean and dry your face, dab natural oil or serum on the skin.
- Begin with the forehead. Gently massage in small circles, increasing the circle area until the forehead has been covered.
- Draw stroke lines from the temple to the nose, repeating the motion back and forth until the cheek area has been covered.
- Follow the jaw line from the temple to the chin. Draw small circles on the temples and small circles on the chin as you repeat the strokes. Repeat on the other side of the face.
- Wipe the area clean to ensure no oil remains on the face
Grayish Tint: Using a kansa wand may result in a grayish tint to your skin. This is common when acid and toxins are being removed. Wash the area with warm water to help remove it.
Care and Cleaning: After use, wipe over the bronze cap with tea tree oil or dip only the metal part in mild soap and wipe with dry a cloth. Do not clean with harsh chemicals.
Warning: As always, we recommend that you perform a skin patch test of your Ayurveda kansa before a massage session to ensure you have no allergy to the metals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Test on skin prior to massage usage.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant, consult a physician before using.
- If you are currently under the care of a medical professional, please seek their advice before using.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bought this to get rid of eye wrinkles and noticed it feels relaxing to use on my temples and jaw. I now use this as a way to relive tension headaches. Be sure to use a lot of oil...love it so far!!
An excellent tool