Made by Yoke High Desert "California" Candle
The California Candle's Collection High Desert candle is inspired by hiking outdoors in the vast high desert country.
This heavenly scent opens with top notes of gardenia and lemon peel as it gives way to a blossoming heart of tuberose and jasmine. A sultry, powdery finish gives depth to this earth-based floral.
Top notes: Gardenia, Lemon Peel
Middle notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Green Floral
Base note: Powder
Light our High Desert candle and enjoy a calming scent that sets the mood in any room.
Burn no more than four hours at a time.
- Trim wick 1/4 " prior to each use
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Stop burning when 1/2" unmelted wax remains
- Burn within sight.
Please follow our candle safety guidelines:
- Vessel temperature will increase when lit and just after. Let vessel cool to avoid injury.
- Do not handle vessel while lit. Use a cloth to handle vessel if it is hot.
- Avoid drafts and burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
Phthalate-free fragrance oil, proprietary essential oil blend, coconut/soy wax blend, lead-free cotton wick, brass-plated vessel.
Our unique candle vessels are hand-forged and brass-plated. Each vessel is individually crafted by a traditional metal smith. Due to the unique craftsmanship there may be slight variations in vessels.
- Phthalate free
- Alcohol free
- Cruelty free
- Lead free wick
got this as a gift last year and i keep buying it for myself now. my current go-to favorite scent.