Made by Yoke Square Brass Incense Holder
This handmade, brass incense holder is a beautiful and functional way to bring vitality into your bedroom, home office, or studio.
Deceptively simple, the square design serves as an ash catcher and a backflow incense holder. After the incense is lit, the smoke curls downward, creating a dreamy visual effect. Engaging both your sense of smell and sight amplifies the experience—bringing your practice, meditation, or spiritual cleansing to a whole new level. When not in use, the holder sits beautifully as a miniature work of art.
In addition to supporting your own daily life, the square brass incense holder and incense make a wonderful gift set for spiritually minded friends.
The square brass incense holder pairs well with most incense sticks, and our in-house brand of hand-dipped, California sun-dried of incense sticks are naturally a perfect fit.
- Light the top of the incense stick at a slight angle.
- Allow the flame to burn for five seconds before extinguishing flame (incense will continue to burn on its own).
- Burn incense before or after meditation, or in any sacred space to calm, relax, and center.
- Don’t leave lit incense untended.
- Keep away from children.
- Handmade brass incense holder
- Suitable for one incense stick
- Imported: Made in India
This is a perfect Incense holder-fits perfectly anywhere and style is still very chic