Made by Yoke Sustainable Kitchen Bamboo Brush
Our eco-friendly natural brush has multiple uses. Use it as a kitchen scrubber for cutting boards, sinks, pots and pans; use it as a cast iron brush for hard to reach spots, or even as vegetable brush to clean fresh fruit and veggies.
The high-density strong bristles make it easy to brush off stains on a variety of surfaces, or remove dirt on potatoes, carrots and other food requiring deep cleaning.
- Sustainable & Zero Waste: The bamboo dish brush handle is made from 100% natural bamboo & the bamboo is made from recycled materials. The bristles are made from sisal and because the brush is all natural it can be composted.
- Safe Scrubber for Food: Veggie wash and fruit wash cleaning is more important now than ever. Use the eco sisal bristles with water to deep clean your non-porous vegetables removing toxic pesticides, dirt and germs.
- High density bristles make it easy to scrub out stains on a variety of surfaces.
- Stiff but flexible fibers are gentle on non-scratch surfaces, leaving coating intact.
- Ergonomically-designed to provide more comfort than plastic. Intentionally designed for easy grip handles.
- Vegan, biodegradable and cruelty free.
- Natural Bamboo Handle
- Natural Sisal Bristles
- Bamboo is a plant so do not soak it in the water for a long time. Please store upside down for air drying.
With the power to transform our moods and transport our minds, scent might be the most powerful sense we possess. But with perfume sprays, solids, ...Read more