Made by Yoke Sustainable Kitchen Ring Bamboo Brush
Our eco-friendly natural brush has multiple uses. Use it as a kitchen scrubber for cutting boards, sinks, pots and pans; use it as a cast iron brush for hard to reach spots, or even as vegetable brush to clean fresh fruit and veggies.
The high-density strong bristles make it easy to brush off stains on a variety of surfaces, or remove dirt on potatoes, carrots and other food requiring deep cleaning.
- Sustainable & Zero Waste: The bamboo dish brush handle is made from 100% natural bamboo & the bamboo is made from recycled materials. The bristles are made from sisal and because the brush is all natural it can be composted.
- Safe Scrubber for Food: Veggie wash and fruit wash cleaning is more important now than ever. Use the eco sisal bristles with water to deep clean your non-porous vegetables removing toxic pesticides, dirt and germs.
- High density bristles make it easy to scrub out stains on a variety of surfaces.
- Stiff but flexible fibers are gentle on non-scratch surfaces, leaving coating intact.
- Ergonomically-designed to provide more comfort than plastic. Intentionally designed for easy grip handles.
- Vegan, biodegradable and cruelty free.
- Natural Bamboo Handle
- Natural Sisal Bristles
Bamboo is a plant so do not soak it in the water for a long time. Please store upside down for air drying.